ITIL Continual Service Improvement
The ITIL® Continual Service Improvement training (ITIL CSI) is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management. The purpose of this ITIL Continual Service Improvement training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in IT Service Management as documented in the ITIL Continual Service Improvement publication.
Why take this ITIL Continual Service Improvement training?
This qualification presents a complete overview of CSI including all its related activities: to continually align and realign IT services to changing business needs by identifying and implementing improvements to IT services that support business processes. This qualification reviews improvement activities as they support the Lifecycle approach through Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operation.
What you will learn
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Continual Service Improvement Principles
- Continual Service Improvement Process
- Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques
- Organisation for Continual Service Improvement
- Technology for Continual Service Improvement
- Implementation Considerations
- Critical success factors and risks.
There are exercises to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions and a mock examination help to prepare for the multiple-choice examination.
The ITIL® v3 or ITIL® 2011 Foundation certificate.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL certifications
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the Continual Service Improvement stages of the Service Lifecycle and how activities in this Lifecycle stage may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
ITIL Continual Service Improvement Certification
Upon successful completion of the ITIL Continual Service Improvement training and examination, students will receive the ITIL CSI certification.
You can also take this ITIL CSI training via eLearning
eLearning gives participants the opportunity to take courses at prices that are significantly lower than traditional, classroom-based courses. Our eLearning environment guarantees an efficient and result-oriented working method so that in a short space of time you can pass the exam and obtain the accompanying certification.
How does it work?
You register by selecting the eLearning option from the courses listed in the menu. Once you have paid by credit card, or after receiving the invoice, we send you the details you need to access your eLearning account. Upon successfully completing all the course components, you are ready to take the official exam.
- 90 days access to all course material
- The exam is included in the price and is taken online via a remote proctoring service