This DevOps Bootcamp includes the DevOps Fundamentals training course and a DevOps tools overview with practical demo.
Why this DevOps Bootcamp?
DevOps is the future of IT today! This DevOps course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and, of course, automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. To maximize the IT value flow to customers, DevOps creates an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster for the benefit of the business. Higher customer satisfaction, better quality, faster delivery and lower costs are all benefits.
Day 1 & Day 2 – DevOps Fundamentals training and certification
This DevOps Fundamentals training course is designed to provide you with the background knowledge you need to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand the principles and DevOps practices. More importantly, this DevOps course is designed to inspire you to serve as a change champion who leads and mentors others by sharing and using what you’ve learned – and continue to learn – about DevOps.
DevOps Fundamentals certification
The DevOps Fundamentals certificate is awarded upon successful completion. This DevOps Fundamentals training is the first course in the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) certification program. It is a mandatory requirement for all other levels within the certification scheme. The DevOps Foundation certificate is awarded upon passing the exam.
What you will learn
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Understand how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Summarize case studies of IT organizations that are making the transformation to Adaptive IT and DevOps models.
- Understand the most common and popular DevOps tools.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation.
Day 3 – DevOps tooling masterclass
This 1 day masterclass will provide an overview on the DevOps Tools, its significance in DevOps journey, Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment & other relevant topics in the DevOps implementation.
What you will learn
- Overview on the DevOps tools & its significance
- Must – Have DevOps tools like; Nagios ( & Icinga, ELK – Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana – via Logz.io, MONIT, Consul.io, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Collectd / Collectl, GIT
- Overview on Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment / Delivery
- How to Decide on the right deployment, testing, management and orchestration
- Choose the right modules and optimize the current deployment.
- Challenges in DevOps implementation – Tools, Framework, Mindset, what else?
Who should attend?
- Anyone who requires a detailed understanding of DevOps principles, such as project and business managers, all professionals involved in IT quality assurance, testing and service management and anyone involved in the development, operation and delivery of IT services.
- Not applicable